mukodono theme song

Posted by FIEQA | Labels: , | Posted On Monday, May 18, 2009 at 7:51 AM

Tomoya Nagase: Hitori Bocchi no Haburashi



Credit: maximumh (youtube)

Translation: The Lonely Toothbrush

Hey, who are you continuing your love with?

It's true that I'm admitting now

That I'm the one who was wrong

On that day, for some reason,

Somehow, something was wrong with me

I love you

Those are the only words that come to my mind

Ah, even in my dreams you won't come to me

As always, two toothbrushes

Sit side by side in front of the mirror

Ah, I'll wait for you, I'll be waiting

I'll believe and wait for you

It's true that I'm not very skilled

At getting things done

Even now I'm still not good

At telling jokes

I love you

I couldn't say these words on that day

Ah, I want to send you this love

That could last through the future

I love you

Only my toothbrush is there

Why does it go on hurting?

Hey, who are you continuing your love with?

Comments:

There are 0 comments for mukodono theme song

Post a Comment